Problem with GPG Key

I've installed yum according to the documentation at the fedora-legacy site, and installed and imported the GPG key.

yum says the signature check fails:

Error: GPG Signature check failed for /var/cache/yum/updates/packages/util-linux-2.11f-19.7.2.legacy.i386.rpm
You may want to run yum clean or remove the file:
/var/cache/yum/updates/packages/util-linux-2.11f-19.7.2.legacy.i386.rpm
You may also want to check to make sure you have the right gpg keys
Exiting.

I did do <rpm --checksig -v <filename>.rpm > and that came up with Good Signature, along with the warning mentioned on the legacy security page.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to what to try next?

Thanks.

Peter Fleck
Webmaster | University of Minnesota Cancer Center
Dinnaken Office Bldg.
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55414
612-625-8668 | fleck004 umn edu | www.cancer.umn.edu