Re: yum installation management.

Brian Hirt wrote:
I spent some time whipping up a little system that is similar to RHN. The administration is from a web page where you can view which components on your servers are out of date and request that the remotely administered systems update certain packages.

I liked logging into a webpage and updating a dozen servers too. Logging into each box is a pain... Maybe you can hook up with the NRH-up2date project:

http://www.nrh-up2date.org/

later,
ajay

--