Problem with GPG Key

Hi - I posted previously about this problem. It hasn't gone away.

I'm unable to use yum because of the following error:

Error: GPG Signature check failed for /var/cache/yum/updates/packages/cvs-1.11.1p1-9.7.legacy.i386.rpm
You may want to run yum clean or remove the file:
/var/cache/yum/updates/packages/cvs-1.11.1p1-9.7.legacy.i386.rpm
You may also want to check to make sure you have the right gpg keys
Exiting.
<<<

Today I uninstalled (rpm -e yum), then reinstalled yum (from download.fedoralegacy.ort) but I still get the gpg error. Here are versions, if that's any help:

# rpm -q gnupg python rpm rpm-python
gnupg-1.0.7-13
python-1.5.2-43.72
rpm-4.0.4-7x
rpm-python-4.0.4-7x

Any ideas on how to proceed in getting this to work would be truly appreciated. Thanks.

Peter Fleck
Webmaster | University of Minnesota Cancer Center
Dinnaken Office Bldg.
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55414
612-625-8668 | fleck004 umn edu | www.cancer.umn.edu