Re: yum and redhat 8.0

Quoting Raphael Clifford <raphael clifford net>:

Hi,

I notice that there are no docs for yum and redhat 8.0.

I'd been putting off docs for apt/yum packages that don't exist yet in Fedora Legacy, but since there has been so little progress getting apt/yum out for these platforms, I'll go ahead and put up some docs using alternative versions. When FL comes out with a version, I'll update the docs to use the FL version.

Comments, fixes, etc. appreciated.

--
Eric Rostetter