fedoralegacy.org download and RHEN Proxy

David Dudek dudek at buffalo.edu
Fri May 14 13:50:47 UTC 2004

At the University at Buffalo, we purchaced Red Hat Enterprise Network
(RHEN) Proxy in August 2003 for the purpose of keeping Red Hat Linux 9
machines up to date.  We are migrating to Enterprise Workstation 3 for the
Fall semester.  During this transition period, I would like to load the
fedoralegacy.org updates into our custom child channel of the Red Hat
Linux 9 base channel on RHEN.  Does anyone know of a good way to do this
automagically?  I'm assuming that I need to use rsync, but I've never
mirrored a site before, so I don't know how to go about doing it.  Once I
mirror the site, I think I will need some kind of script that will load
the files into the channel.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

--
David Thomas Dudek     http://www.buffalo.edu/~dudek/