wu-ftpd

John Dalbec jpdalbec at ysu.edu
Wed May 19 17:39:06 UTC 2004

I wouldn't mind seeing two bugfixes added to the wu-ftpd package.
The first bugfix calls openlog() after PAM processing to reset the log name and
facility in case PAM modules logged warnings or errors.  This causes the syslogs
to have just "ftpd" in the name instead of "ftpd                      LIST" or
whatever.
The second bugfix fixes SSL processing for active (PORT) data connections.  The
existing code tries to set up SSL on the passive data connection which doesn't
exist.
Does anyone mind if I include these bugfixes when I build wu-ftpd?
Thanks,
John Dalbec