Re: State of 7.2/8.0 in Fedora Legacy

> So again, I broach the subject of removing these releases from official
> Fedora Legacy supported releases.  We will still be supporting the
> overwhelming majority of users and it is the best use of the limited
> resources of the Fedora Legacy project.

Likewise, I agree with the proposal. Personally, I've upgraded any RH7.1
-> 7.2 machines through to 7.3. That process itself is fairly painless
and 7.3 & 9 are the most supported legacy distros.

As for RH8.. :) Why anyone would run it is beyond me and upgrading to
RH9 is painless too (even remotely). :)

Stuart