Re: State of 7.2/8.0 in Fedora Legacy

I think Jesse points and yours have a point of harmony: If volunteers
will support 7.2, then support for 7.2 remains.

If we want support for 7.2 but are unwilling to do the gritty work
to make this happen, then dropping 7.2 is the right thing to do.

Would you rather do the 7.2 work, upgrade, or live unsupported?

I think that's the 7.2/8 state.

Brian Brunner
brian t brunner gai-tronics com
(610)796-5838