Re: State of 7.2/8.0 in Fedora Legacy

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Eric Rostetter wrote:

Quoting Stuart Low <stuart serverpeak com>:

As for RH8.. :) Why anyone would run it is beyond me and upgrading to RH9 is painless too (even remotely). :)

I run it on a server.

I do, too. It provides Mailman, SquirrelMail, LDAP, NTP, and Squid services for a few hundred users. I've got it slated for a summertime upgrade, but it's a nonstarter to suggest bringing it down during the academic year.

--Paul Heinlein <heinlein cse ogi edu>