Re: fedora-legacy-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 24

On Thursday 20 May 2004 16:08, Howard Owen wrote:
> I know you've thought about what it will mean to support three
> releases a year, *every year*.
>
> How about picking just one a year?

Not 3.  2.  Every 4 to 6 months, and the way I've seen things go (from
the inside) we're going to be pretty close to just 2 a year.  Fedora
Legacy will only support 2 FC releases at a time.  So when FC1 goes
EOL, we support it, and when FC2 goes EOL, we support it.  When FC3
goes eol, we no longer support FC1, just FC2 and FC3.  So on and so
forth.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: