fedora-legacy-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 24

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Thu May 20 23:25:50 UTC 2004

That makes sense. So effectively we add a year to the support lifetime of
the Fedora Core releases.

I also see why dropping two lesser used releases makes arithmetic sense.

--
Howard Owen                      "Even if you are on the right
EGBOK Consultants                 track, you'll get run over if you