Re: fedora-legacy-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 24

As a software engineer, 'unstable' means (to me) 'prone to collapse'.

All software is subject to evolution (patches) without name changes (upgrade)
neither of which implies that the software was unstable (prone to collapse)
before or after the patch or upgrade.

Brian Brunner
brian t brunner gai-tronics com
(610)796-5838

>>> hbo egbok com 05/21/04 01:57AM >>>
I'm using "unstable" as in the dictionary definition  "not firm or fixed
in one place : apt to move." (Although perhaps that should be "yum to
move?")

<brain> lol </brian>

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.