Re: fedora-legacy-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 24

On Friday 21 May 2004 10:20, David Botsch wrote:
> I wonder if you will find that there is support for a release like
> FC1 a la rh7.3 as compared to the other FC releases.

That would completely depend on the community.  I knew this was a
possibility going into the project, but I didn't want to make any
official policy until we see what the community demand (and help) is
around the time of the Fedora Legacy EOL of FC1.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: