up2date package(s) available

Ajay Sharma ssharma at revsharecorp.com
Wed May 26 17:51:26 UTC 2004

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Due to having a few minutes free the other night, I've done a quick
> tweak to up2date that should allow folks using RHL9 to have up2date
> function as it does on FC1, using fedoralegacy.org yum/apt sources. To
> say this was quick and dirty would be giving me a lot more credit than
> is deserved.

Hey Paul,

I downloaded your packages and ran up2date -l:

----------------------
# up2date -l

Fetching package list for channel: base...

Fetching
http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/$releasever/os/$basearch/headers/header.info...
There was a fatal error communicating with the server. The message was:

An HTTP error occurred:
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found

Do you have any idea why that url wasn't expanded into:

http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/9/os/i386/headers/header.info

Thanks,
Ajay

--