Re: up2date package(s) available

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 01:51 pm, Ajay Sharma wrote:
[mega-snip]

> Do you have any idea why that url wasn't expanded into:
>
> http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/9/os/i386/headers/header.info

I don't know why that doesn't work, but when I first configured Yum, I had to
specify the RedHat version manually in my yum.conf, and the URL that Paul
sent me (off-list... Thanks, Paul!) contained the correct release version.
For some reason, the default "redhat-release" info was not being found
correctly. You'll need to specify your version, etc.