Bugzilla down (was Re: installing yum)

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Mon Nov 1 15:29:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 07:25:50AM -0800, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> IMO, I'd say moving over to RedHat's bugzilla (have they offered this to
> us?) would complicate searches, etc. a bit.  I'd prefer to have our own
> Legacy bugzilla somewhere if possible.

I don't see why it should. We already have a separate product in the
fedora.us bugzilla. If anything it makes life easier as people can move
bugs to the Legacy product on EOL, rather than having to clone them
between systems. Also the Red Hat bugzilla would allow us to track
non-public issues as it is set up to have private bugs. Maintaining a
bugzilla just for FL would be a waste of effort, IMO.

This isn't out of the blue - AIUI Jesse is already planning a move.

Cheers,

Dominic.