security of a new redhat 7.3 install

Hi

I’m guessing that this question has already been asked and answered, but could not find it in the archives.

I need to setup a new redhat 7.3 box - if I run yum as instructed on http://www.fedoralegacy.org/docs/yum-rh7x.php will all the necessary security patches be applied? I’m concerned that you need to have been running the Red Hat Update agent for the period that it was available.

Thanks in advance,

 Yon