Yum did it again

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Jun 24 01:37:03 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 09:32:43PM -0400, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> You can use the fdisk trick in Ctrl-Alt-F2, but then you still have to
> tell Disk Druid on Ctrl-Alt-F7 which of the fdisk-created partitions
> get assigned to which filesystems, / /var etc..  It will respect your
> choices.  I have done this many times without problems.

I should clarify this.  You will probably need to reboot the installer
for Anaconda/Disk Druid to actually see the changes you wrote out with
fdisk.  So, do a quick boot into the installer just far enough until
Ctrl-Alt-F2 shows a working shell, fdisk, write changes,
Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and restart the install for real.  Choose "Manual"
for partitioning, then assign your partitions to Swap, /, /var, /home,
etc.