how to get started with helping the project [...]

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Mar 4 15:18:20 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 10:10 -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> That's funny, some of those are the very things I *have* already
> listed.
> I guess you were too busy complaining about me complaining to have
> noticed.

No, we noticed, and we didn't disagree that some of the things you
wanted would be nice.  What we disagree with is the attitude you show,
and the idea you have below...

> I did say that there needed to be more structure, and I asked Jesse to
> NOT work on future builds until he set this up.

I hope you mean me personally, and not the Legacy project.  Stopping
everything just to build infrastructure is completely insane.  As I've
stated before, I haven't worked on a build for close to a year, so this
above is a moot point.

> I did ask for better documentation about the processes and procedures,
> and not just better docs but more clarification so that more people
> can
> actually do things to help out

Help us clarify.

--