just one VERIFY to be fully published

Rob Myers rob.myers at gtri.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 18 20:45:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 21:42 +0200, Pekka Savola wrote:

<snip>
> btw, I guess nobody cares about FC1 anymore.  Unless someone actually
> adds a verify to some of those packages, I suggest we just either a)
> release the already verified versions and skip FC1, or b) not verify
> FC1 at all, but ship it in any case.

i have been spending my time moving from fc1 to rhel4, but i still have
a few fc1 boxes around.  it is no problem for me to check sha1sums, gpg
signatures, or to verify that packages install.  but, for example,
because i don't use imap it would be a PITA to verify that it functioned
correctly and that its bugs were fixed.

i'll see if i can verify some of the easier packages for fc1...

rob.