[FC1] James' Updates

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Fri Sep 9 15:35:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, HaJo Schatz wrote:

> James, I truly appreciate your efforts to get latest versions of critical
> packages out.
>
> However,
> [...]
>> SpamAssassin 3.0.4
>> ------------------
> [...]
>
> I'd suggest you have a look at Axel Thimm's atrpms archive. He has quite a
> few packages up-to-date for legacy RH/Fedora releases. Among them, he has
> released SA 3.0.4 quite a long time ago. Might save you some time for other
> packages ;-)

That Spamassassin doesn't work on FC1. Tried it, bombed with a bunch of
incompatibility errors. However...

James, when I restart spamassassin in /etc/rc.d/init.d, I get:

Starting spamd: The -a option has been removed. Please look at the
use_auto_whitelist config option instead.          [ FAILED]

I don't see a "-a" option in my /etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin file.
Any ideas?

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***