Re: Web-Page for James' Updates.

--On Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:52 AM -0400 James Kosin <jkosin beta intcomgrp com> wrote:

For now; I'm open to comments on how to modify or make the page
better.  I've never been very good at creating fancy pages.  I usually
like to keep the pages simple.

You might use a change detection service like this one:

<http://changedetection.com/>

This is like the old Netminder server that emails interested visitors when a page of interest changes.