Re: Announcing End of Life times (Fedora Core 1, 2, Red Hat Linux 7.3, 9)

Mike McCarty wrote:
> Erik Forsberg wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >Now, if I still need to have some RHL7.3 machines running, are there
> >any commercial alternatives available to fedora legacy for security
> >updates? I haven't any, but perhaps my Google luck is not good enough?
>
> You might ask over on CentOS. But beware: The social atmosphere is
> not so congenial as here at FL.

Ummm. Hu? Threads on the mailing list tend to erupt sometimes, but that
seems normal to me. Otherwise the mailing list normally is very helpful.

But that's off topic here, I guess ...

Regards,

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt      ra br-online de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 M√ľnchen | ....to right-justify any idea, even one