nails in coffins? Re: Openssl updates

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Dec 2 02:37:15 UTC 2006

On Friday 01 December 2006 18:58, David D. Eisenstein wrote:
> > I'm involved in discussions with RH management this week, and probably
> > next week.
>
> Any chance that others involved with Fedora Legacy in addition to you
> might be able to be involved in those discussions, Jesse?

Unfortunately it is not possible to have non Red Hat people in these meetings,
as it is a decision for Red Hat to make regarding the lifeblood of their RHEL
product. These discussions are the opening of core discussions, not the new
lifespan, folding Legacy into a longer release lifespan, etc...  Those types
of decisions come AFTER we get the go ahead to open core.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora