Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 05:56:42PM -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

We can't and shouldn't announce anything on core/extra's behalf, we
just need to say that the current model is being reorganized and while
doing so distributions X, Y, Z have effectively fallen out of

where X=2, Y=3, and Z=4. :)

Hmm. Do you mean FC2, FC3, and FC4? FC2 has been out of support
for quite some time, and for other reasons.

Well, I had three values to work with. :)

I'd love it if FC2 were still supported to any degree. It isn't,
and hasn't been and won't be, I guess.

You have found the bank of Larn.