Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:

I was just thinking out loud really. I don't expect it is possible to revive the Legacy Project at this point, but was just thinking that maybe trying to get companies that build on Fedora (not just Fedora Legacy) to supply resources might be a good idea. I don't know if this already being done, but as I said: I was just thinking out loud. I think you did a great job, Jesse, too bad it has to end like this.

Now, let me get started on migrating those last servers running legacy versions of Fedora Core...

Migrating them to what? That's my question.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.