Re: {Spam?} Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating j2solutions net>:

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 14:47, Eric Rostetter wrote:
If Jesse approves, I can put the same notice on the fedoralegacy.org
web site...

Please do.

I copied the wiki text to the website...  I'm not happy with the way
it looks, so I'll try to improve it when I get time, but at least it
is up on the site now...

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin