2007 DST Changes

Apologies in advance if I'm asking a question that has been answered already.. I've gone though a few months worth of mailing list archives with no luck so far (at least, browsing by subject).

As I understand it, RH7.3 and RH9.0 is at the end of it's run w/ Fedora legacy.  I've still got a few lingering RH7.3 that have yet to be replaced.  Have any patches / updates been released to address the 2007 DST time changes?

Thanks,
--Craig