Fedora Legacy shutting down

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.nl
Sat Dec 30 10:32:41 UTC 2006

David Eisenstein wrote:

> Discussions last night on the #Fedora-Legacy channel have brought
> to light the fact that certain Fedora Legacy properties (servers)
> may be going away soon, such as the repository at <http://
> download.fedoralegacy.org/> and the build server.

I'd like to mirror the legacy tree (at least the FC2, FC3 and FC4
part of it) to a local server, but 'rsync download.fedoralegacy.org
legacy' tells me I cannot mirror the tree as I'm not an official
mirror. http://www.fedoralegacy.org/download/mirror-form.php tells me
mirror registration is disabled. Is there a quick way to get those
files? I'd rather not download them one by one and I might want to
use a couple of those rpms before I have completed migrating my EOL'd
Fedora servers.

Nils Breunese.