Re: Fedora Legacy shutting down

D.Terweij | NTG-Support wrote:

I am try to create a local repo if all is synced and add that to my boxes. And maybe i set it online too. You never know who else is in need of "old"
packages.

Do I understand correctly that the FC1-FC4 base and updates repositories will still be available at http:// download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/ and its mirrors? So when download.fedoralegacy.org and its mirrors stop the only packages that we'll 'lose' are the legacy updates? Couldn't the legacy packages maybe somehow be added to a legacy directory under http:// download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/? Extras has a dir there too...

Nils Breunese.