unofficial updates for Fedora Core 4

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 01:33:20PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> As I'm sure everyone Core developer knows (and probably can't wait for), FC4
> is going to Legacy in a couple of weeks.

Hello all,

I still have a fc4 machine running along, so I have re-compiled a few packages
to be really updated to their newest versions. Pushing these out as official
updates probably doesn't make any sense, but maybe some people also want to
use these newer packages (most from current FC-development):

- bind-9.3.2
- cvs-1.11.22
- ntp-4.2.2
- openssh-4.3p2
- pychecker-0.8.17
- sendmail-8.13.7
- squid-2.5.STABLE14

I'd love to hear comments about the above packages, but also have to warn that
I am probably soon migrating over to FC6 with that machine, so I might discontinue
the backports any day.

All packages are at http://www.jur-linux.org/rpms/fc-updates/4/ .

regards,

Florian La Roche