Re: Documentation question at fedoralegacy.org

James Kosin wrote:

Matt Temple wrote:

>But looking at the download site, it /looks/ as though the x86_64 rpms
>are there.
>(Not so for core 2).
>Does the site need this updated?

Matt,

Good point; but, they may be holding off updating this fact until we see
the workload involved with this.  Since x86_64 stuff adds a layer of
complexity to the issue.

-James

I'm not sure I understand. The x86_64 rpms are already in the download area for
core 3.   They're really there.

                                                            Matt
Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht research dfci harvard edu
44 Binney Street, LG300/300   http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!