FC2 and mobile phone

Nicholas A. Suppiah nicholas at apiit.edu.my
Tue Mar 14 09:06:56 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Anyone can direct me on Linux connectivity with Motorola V360 phone? I
have tried with USB and bluetooth with following results.

USB: Can list the device as
Bus 001 Device 013: ID 22b8:4902 Motorola PCS

Bluetooth: Can ping and send pin

I do not what file system to mount, if possible. p3nfs? anyone used it?

Apart from detecting the phone I cannot do anything else. Examples on
internet are very little. So how do I transfer data and synch with my
V360 phone?

If this is the wrong listing to post, please direct me to correct place.