My personal patch for sendmail 8.12.8 on RedHat 9

Adam Gibson agibson at ptm.com
Thu Mar 23 15:02:14 UTC 2006

Adam Gibson wrote:
> This has been working since yesterday around 4pm EST on a medium load
> server without issues.
>
> The offical 8.12.11 patch which does not apply properly on 8.12.8 is on
> the main sendmail.org site for reference.
>
> Anyone here any new news about an official legacy patch?

Ignore this patch since legacy already has a test update available that
upgrades sendmail to 8.12.11 (Much better solution instead of worrying
about the ramifications of back-porting the changes).

BTW... legacy email list takes 7+ hours for list emails to get to me so
I didn't see the announcement before I sent my original email.  I have
noticed this for the past few days(before my patch :)... anyone else
seeing a major lag in list emails?