openssl updates

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Sun Oct 1 11:46:37 UTC 2006

On Oct 1, 2006, at 1:48 AM, Florin Andrei wrote:

> If I try to build an i686 package on the x86_64 system I get:

Mock is your friend :)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/Mock

Using an x86_64 system, you can build for i386 or x86_64 for just
about any redhat/fedora distribution.  It takes a bit of time to get
it setup, but if you build lots of packages, it makes your life much
easier.  I build all my packages under mock, and all Fedora Legacy
and Fedora Extras packages are built using it as well.  I believe
Fedora Core is using something similar as well.

-Jeff