Activity?

don vogt donvogt2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 17:34:57 UTC 2006

I saw the notices that core4 is now in the legacy
category and I modified my repos as advised in the FAQ
( I think). However, when I run yum update. I get an
answer that says no packages are marked for update. Is
it that my yum system is broken or is there no
activity yet?
 I don't know that I need any updates - it is just a
desktop system for e-mail and browsing - but I would
like good security. My plan is to re-build with core6
after it has been out for a month or two.
 Thanks to all.