Re: lwn article on the death of Fedora Legacy

Quoting Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org>:

You're misunderstanding me; I meant RHL has been the hold-up for switching
to the Extras build infrastructure.

Can't we somehow run the two build systems in parallel?  Use the old one
for RHL, and test the new one out for FC releases?  That way we also get
a good test in, and have a backup if the new build system isn't working
right, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics