Re: Fedora Core 4 x86_64 Yum update issues

Dennis wrote:
I am trying to update my x86_64 installation of Fedora core 4 and I am getting the following
message from Yum and I need help to resolve this issue.

Dennis,

These items are related to xen and some other esoteric items that most folks don't use (some do)

yum remove gnbd-kernel GFS-kernel cman-kernel dlm-kernel

and then you run yum to update things... if you want to reload them...

yum install gnbd-kernel GFS-kernel cman-kernel dlm-kernel

And you're good to go...

Tim