Re: lwn article on the death of Fedora Legacy

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Eric Rostetter wrote:
Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
And for a while Pekka was posting a list of all the work needed items.  Was
that not usable? I don't remember the discussion of a mailing list for bugs,

Yes, it was, but as I said, I've not seen one for a while...

Me not having sent the reminder doesn't mean that the bug list hasn't been updated. It has -- at least semi-regularly (once 1-2 days).

I didn't bother because clearly the project failed to function some time ago and there didn't seem to be a point.