Sorry for confusion -- Re: Some supporting ideas regarding fedora legacy project when FC6 is out today

Hi,

 Sorry, confusion regarding the release date and "end
of official support" date.

 But in general, That doesn't look like a bad idea, a
strategy similar to linux kernel maintenance.

 Every will gain from the strategy: Redhat RPM lovers
will stay happily with FC/FCLegacy with longer release
support time; Redhat Inc. will attract more users, I
mean, both pure enthusiastic and small business users.
Currently FC just scares aways small business users to
Debian/Gentoo because the former have so short a
lifespan. Without real business users play in these FC
test-beds RHEL will die away shortly.

 FC Legacy support group have no reasons to object the
strategy as well? :) There are lesser releases to
support but better support for supported ones.