Re: browser problem

On Thursday, Aug 21, 2003, at 01:47 Asia/Jerusalem, Shadhin rahman wrote:

thank you for replying.  I got the JVM from java.sun
page.  I got my mozilla from mozilla.org and the
version of JVM is (1.4.2).  javascript is enabled in
my  browser.  However, whenever I go to view some
pages,  my browser tells me I need (application/x-vm).
 I am running Redhat 9.0.  Do you have any solution.

Go here. http://www.halley.cc/ed/linux/howto/index.html follow the instructions for rhl 8.0 java install, they are the same for 9. If you are using the latest jvm you shouldnt have to worry about the NPTL issues.

Have Fun,
Jack