SV: inconsistencies in repositories

Paolo Nesti Poggi pnp at italyflash.com
Mon Dec 1 23:01:36 UTC 2003

That's a very  good catch! It's true I installed mysql myself with the rpm
provided by mysql.org. I couldn't figure out that this kind of problem has
something to do with this.

Removing mysql 4.xx solved the problem and I could install with yum as
expected.

> Note: mysql in fedora is 3.23, so if you need 4.x you'll have to look
> elsewhere for mysql and related packages.

It would be nice to have and play with it, however I guess I can wait for
Fedora to include it.

> /Peter

Thanks
Paolo