dma error on startup

catastrofe catastrofe at telefonica.net
Tue Dec 2 13:26:25 UTC 2003

I get all those errors too, I experienced hem with RH9 and now with
Fedora. I still do not know why I get them, I have always wondered if it
got something to do with the file system of the hard disk (the drive
that gives all the errors is a NTFS file system) ¿is this your case?
My secondary controller is enabled in the BIOS, and I still get the
errors...

Best regards.