flagged to be skipped ?

nosp nosp at xades.com
Tue Dec 2 18:25:43 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 17:53, Arturo Duran wrote:
[snip]
> My initial question, reworded so that it is
> unambiguously understood, would be:
>
> I UNDERSTAND WHAT "SKIP" MEANS, BUT what does it mean
> when applied to a kernel upgrade using up2date?.

If it the comment in the file I quotes wasn't self-explanatory given the
context --  "a new kernel package will be not be considered [when doing
up2date]" -- then IMHO the most appropriate response would either be "I
don't understand" or to just ignore my mail since others gave you
different answers without assuming you understood the comment.

> [insults deleted]

What good do these insults do?  They certainly don't get you more help.
Please take the ad-hominem off the list if you are worried about wasting
people's time.