LVM

Baker, Brendon BBaker at fnb.co.za
Thu Dec 4 10:20:19 UTC 2003

Hi

Thomas's advice did help to make sure that the SCSI drivers were loaded when
the Ramdisk loaded.
However now I get the following error:

Mounting root filesystem
Mount: error 6 mounting ext3
pivotroot: pivot_root(/sysroot,/sysroot/initrd) failed: 2
umount /initrd/proc failed: 2
Freeing unused kernel memory: 120k freed
Kernel pani: No init found. Try passing init=option to kernel.

Any ideas what this about?