FC1 & NVIDIA accelerated drivers.

Andrew Tunney a_tunney at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 4 10:49:42 UTC 2003

Hi,

I run a G-FORCE4-MX440 card but can seem to get the drivers to install.
I'm trying to insttall the latest version of the drivers but it keeps
reporting that it can't install due to no precompiled kernel interface
being found.

This is despite me having the kernel sources installed (after getting
the latest update).

I've attached the installer.log file which should (hopefully) give some
clues.  Everything worked on RH9 but no joy since upgrading to FC1 :-(

Anyone have ideas ?

--
Regards,

Andrew Tunney.
Mob. 0404 811 808
Registered Linux User #253351
" If you must choose between two evils, pick one you've never tried"