Please Add Nvidia install info to FAQ [WAS Re: FC1 & NVIDIAaccelerated drivers.]

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Thu Dec 4 19:39:31 UTC 2003

I have an even better Idea. Someone should make a fix that will this so
that the next time it happens no one will need to mail the list.

A reoccuring problem is a red light that something should be fixed not a
faq written, surely someone can add a script that checks the gcc version
etc....

just a suggestion no critisim intended.
Aaron