is there a way to change the priority of messages in Evolution?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 5 00:18:16 UTC 2003

I haven't completed reading the entire Evolution Help File, so
please excuse me if the answer is obvious. So far I am unable to
find an option to send mail from Evolution with high priority,
or for that matter *if* one has that option (which I miss from
having used kmail).

In case you're wondering: I am in the habit of sending *SPAM
complaints* to the pertinent authorities as "urgent" or "high"
priority.

TIA,

Elton.
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public