bug or feature?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Fri Dec 5 17:13:30 UTC 2003

Hi there!

Restoring sessions is a cool feature I think: In KDE, you can logout and
leave a konqueror window open, when you log in again, it will even try
to restore the last webpage you have viewed.

But what do you think about thins: As normal user I started
redhat-config-network and logged out a little later without exiting it.
Direcly logged in (I needed to restart the X server) again and
redhat-config-network was restored WITHOUT ASKING FOR A PASSWORD!!!

This is a massive security problem I think!

Christoph