Well......I did it!

Sponger spongers at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 02:25:06 UTC 2003

Hell yeah!  Sweet! Id be M$ free if it weren't for my programming classes.

Speaking of which, anyone know of a good compiler and writing
program(comparable to MS Visual Studio) for linux?  I have been looking for
one for about six months now and cant find anything I like.

I love Fedora so far, I love this list, so many ideas and helpful people on
here its amazing.  You know if Microsoft had a community like the open
source community we all would be better off.....wait what am I saying, screw
that, LINUX all the way!

:)

Dave